Monday, September 1, 2014

Angie's Ramblings Across America


So today I spent 13 hours in the car.  Tomorrow I will be doing the same.  And for the next 44 days after that!  For those of you that don't know, I am the driver and support crew for Perry Newburn as he attempts to break the world record for running across the USA in the shortest amount of time. We started today in New York City and plan to be in Los Angeles in 46 days!

I've decided that to help pass the time, I'm going to keep a sort of video journal of my journey.  Perry's journey is also being documented and it's downright INCREDIBLE, but here on my own little blog I'm going to post what this journey means to me: what I learn, what I experience and perhaps a bit of what I feel along the way, or it might just be a bunch of nonsense ramblings.  We'll see how it goes.  This morning at woke up at 3:45am and now its almost 11:00pm and we've got an early start again tomorrow morning.  So I'm going to bed!  Enjoy today's video!




No comments:

Post a Comment